This is where the math comes in. Bitcoin was founded in 2008 and there will ultimately be only 21 million Bitcoin ever mined. Today we are approaching the 80% mark, the remaining 20% will take years to mine, and the “mining” gets more difficult and slow as we go. (bitcoin) Here’s looking at you Microsoft tablet and google glass, but it opens the way for better and improved developments. The whole idea isnt to destroy any of the current paper currencies ... Bitcoin "mining" is an incentive structure that has been instrumental in developing that exponential rise in participation. Just as with the automatic inflation regulation, mining is also a purely rational and self-regulating method. Bitcoin. A risky currency? Alleged $500,000 Bitcoin heist raises questions (ars technica) Bitcoin and the End of State-Controlled Money (The Biz of Life) Bitcoin Open Forum (FOFOA) BitCoin – How I Missed The Trade Of The Year (Run to Gold) I just got hacked – any help is welcome! (25,000 BTC stolen) (Bitcoin forums) Bitcoin’s price has been following a new uptrend line since it bottomed. This is the heavy right upsloping arrow on the chart below. Note how that line with the former downtrend line formed an X? If prices gravitate to that new uptrend line on the way out, then prices will be at or near the prior $20k high by about the end of this month.
[index]          
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HOW MUCH - http://shorturl.at/arBHL Nviddia GTX 1080 Ti - https://amzn.to/2Hiw5xp 6X GPU Mining Rig Case - https://bitcoinmerch.com/produc... Thanks to Away for sponsoring this video! Go to https://www.awaytravel.com/techquickie and use promo code techquickie to get $20 off your next order! Bitcoin... Buy Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB: https://amzn.to/2tlBfGW How to Setup a Raspberry Pi 4 Bitcoin Mining Rig w/ Bitmain AntMiner U3: https://youtu.be/dPWTSytzN7g... This video will show you how to start bitcoin mining from home. It's very easy and "free" to do if you have a gaming PC. *****... The CoinCasso Trading platform is one of the fast growing exchanges Sign up today and get a $35 sign up bonus and no transaction fee when depositing https://...